October 24, 2023
I. Principles of multilayer pcb boards.
multilayer pcb fabrication with single-sided and double-sided board between the biggest difference is that the enterprise increased the company's internal control power supply layer and grounding layer. Power and ground for the network is mainly routed on the working power layer. pcb multilayer board on each substrate layer on both sides of the development of a conductive metal, and can use some special adhesive will be combined together with the board connection, and the purpose of the existence of insulating structural materials between each board. However, PCB multilayer wiring systems are mainly studied based on social top and bottom layers, supplemented by intermediate wiring layers.
Therefore, PCB factory the design method of multilayer printed circuit boards is basically the same as that of double-sided printed circuit boards. The key is how to optimize the wiring of the internal electrical layer, so that the circuit board wiring is more reasonable. Multi-functional development of inevitable products with large capacity and small size.
PCB is a kind of printed circuit board, so the common PCB is several layers bonded together, each layer has a resin insulating substrate and metal line layer. The most basic PCB is divided into four layers, the top and bottom circuits are functional circuits, arranging the most important circuits and components, and the two middle circuits are the grounding and power supply layers. This has the advantage that the signal lines can be corrected and are better shielded from interference.
Generally, 4 layers are sufficient for PCB operation, so the so-called 6, 8 and 10 layers are actually more circuit layers added to increase the PCB's electrical capacity, i.e. its ability to withstand stress. Therefore, an increase in the number of PCB layers means that more circuits can be designed in-house.
For memory, when is it necessary to increase the number of PCB layers? Based on the above, it is clear that it is when the electrical strength of the PCB is too high. When is the voltage and current of the memory PCB strongest? Gamers who have played with overclocking will know that memory must be pressurized to increase the operating frequency for better performance. So it's not hard to conclude when memory can be used at high frequencies or overclocked.
Advantages of multi-layer PCB boards.
The laminate is smaller and lighter, which makes it ideal for smartphones or computers, or other products that require versatile packaging. There are also some special benefits:.
1. Multi-layer PCBs allow the product to gain more functionality.
High assembly density means the product can extend the life of the board.
3. The structure is simpler when the product does not require multiple connectors on separate PCBs.
4. In the manufacturing development stage students carry out management rigorous testing workflow Q means that high quality, efficient products will be obtained.
The electrical characteristics of multilayer printed circuit boards are faster than single layer printed circuit boards.
6. Depending on the number of layers to be added, multilayer PCBs are usually well suited for both rigid and flexible structures.
Currently the frequency of high-end memory generally starts at 3600 MHz, for safety and electrical stability, 8-layer PCBs are basically standard, some even up to 10. The performance difference between 8-layer and 10-layer PCBs of the same format is negligible for everyday users, but for professional overclocking players, the latter allows them to obtain higher frequencies.
Third, the use of multilayer PCBs.
Many different industries and product information can benefit from the use of multi-layer PCBs and from us, especially because of the durability, functionality and lightweight nature of multi-layer PCBs. Here are some of the products that companies can often use as well as these boards:
GPS and satellite systems
July 13, 2023
One of the best, cheapest and most natural ways to clean your kitchen is to use common kitchen items such as salt and water, salt and vinegar, and salt and lemon juice. These methods can clean plates, pots and pans as well as any kitchen items. Think about it, you can clean a room in your house for as little as $15 for a packet of salt, $30 for a bottle of vinegar, and $40 for a packet of baking soda, whereas it would cost you several times as much to buy chemical cleaners for the same sponges & scouring pads amount of use.
[The Wonderful Uses of Vinegar
Vinegar is like an all-purpose cleaner, because vinegar is acetic acid, which can be dissolved in oil, and can easily take away oil stains after wiping. In addition, vinegar can be used to wipe the metal handle on the cabinet can also prevent rust.
1. The treatment of non-stick pan is very simple, do not have to pour the remaining oil into the sink, as long as the cooking is completed so that the grease condensation with paper towels after wiping. If there is still residual grease, just clean it directly with vinegar. Alternatively, you can pour out all the oil in the pan, then sprinkle two cups of salt on the bottom of the pan to completely soak in the oil and wipe with a paper towel.
2. Whenever you clean the outer edges of a skillet or deep fryer, wipe them with a rag soaked in vinegar to quickly remove the oil.
3. Soak a baking tray in the oven in a mixture of two cups of vinegar and one litre of hot water for one hour to remove any residue immediately. If you have metal or aluminium baking trays,eco washing up spongewipe them with a 1:1 mixture of salt and vinegar and then dry them.
4. If you're used to baking in the oven in regular pans, but you're having trouble washing them, mix a cup of apple cider vinegar with three tablespoons of sugar and pour it into the roasting pan after baking, wait for it to cool down, then wash it with hot, soapy water, and then rinse it with clean water. Because sugar can absorb oil, if the sugar is dissolved in water can make the oil easier to dissolve with sugar water.
Rust Removal Tips
Potatoes can prevent rust spots. Sprinkle some salt onnatural luffahalf a potato, and wipe the rusted area with the salt-soaked side of the potato, and the rust spots will naturally disappear. This is because the potato is coated with granular salt, which can be used to rub or friction to produce a sandpaper-like effect that brightens metal objects.
Tips for removing odours
To remove the burnt flavour of onions, peppers or eggs left in a pan, simply wash the pan with vinegar to get rid of the strange smell. The principle is that vinegar can combine with certain chemicals that produce the smell, and after a chemical change, the smell disappears. Maintenance of Small Kitchen Appliances In the kitchen, appliances can easily become greasy from fumes.
March 11, 2016
æåŠç¾Žå®¹çš„è©±é¡Œï¼Œäººå€‘å¾€å¾€åªé—œæ³¨åŒ–å¦å“çš„é¸æ“‡ä»¥åŠä½¿ç”¨æŠ€å·§ç‰ï¼Œè€Œå¿½ç•¥äº†åŒ–å¦ä¹‹å¤–çš„é—œéµæ€§å•é¡Œï¼Œå³å¥åº·ã€‚å¥³äººçš„è¡¨é¢ç¾Žéº—ä¸ï¼Œæ£å¹éŸ¿äº†å±éšªåœ°ä¿¡è™Ÿç‡ˆã€‚æäºžç¾Žå‰µåœ‹éš›å®¹è²Œå‰µé€ å”æœƒæ·å²30å¹´çº–é«”ç¾Žå®¹ç¶“é©—ï¼Œé¦™æ¸¯ç™¾åˆ†ç™¾ä¿¡å¿ƒä¹‹é¸ã€‚æ·å²æ‚ ä¹…çš„æäºžç¾Žå‰µç›®å‰å·²å½¢æˆäº†éžå¸¸é®®æ˜Žçš„ç‰¹è‰²å“ç‰Œã€‚
30 queries taking 0.0307 seconds, 46 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.